This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous, or hard-to-reach objects without contact safely and quickly.
- Color: WHITE
- Material: ABS
- Simple one-handed operation
- LCD with backlight
- LED backlight system for operation under poor illumination
- Automatic Power off.
- Measurement range: -32.0 ~ 42.9° C
- Non Contact measurement
- Best Measuring Distance: 1 - 3 cm - Memory Storing (Storage Capacity 32sets of the last record with date and time.
- Easy Change between °C and °F
- High-Temperature Alert
- Fast Temperature Measurement - Product Registration: 20202070688
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C ( -4 °F ~140 °F )
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C ( 32 °F ~104 °F )
- Operating Humidity:10-95% RH non-condensing, up to 30°C (86°F )
- AA size battery (NOT Included)
- This Digital Infrared Thermometer is compact and easy to use.
- It is a very useful item for measuring the surface of hot, hazardous, or hard-to-reach objects without having to touch them.
- You just aim, press the button, and read the temperature in less than a second.
- Infrared Thermometer measures the surface temperature of an object. The unit's optics sense emitted, reflected, and transmitted energy which is collect and focused onto a detector.
- The unit's electronics translate the information into a temperature reading which is displayed on the LCD. For increased ease and accuracy, the makes aiming even more precise.